Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Those Tiny Shining Dots…


      Today when the evening came, I gazed upon the sky, but I saw nothing. I mean, the sky looked as if it was wrapped with dark black veil. I felt like the sky was playing hide and seek with me and the turn was blue sky’s to hide. I found myself completely lost in the thought of blackness. When I deeply focused on the sky, I didn’t feel the presence of moon. Though it was a full moon night, I didn’t see the moon. Maybe it was hidden beneath the dark clouds. I was fully lost in my thoughts. By the time, so many questions were hovering in my mind. I placed myself in the sky and thought, “what would happen if all the happiness was sucked out of me like; the dementors sucking a soul out and leaving a person to die? What would I do if my life was as black as today’s sky?” this poor thought gave a sudden twitch to my body. I felt like a high voltage current running through my spine and burning out whatever came in its way. In my lost feelings, I saw some tiny shining dots in the sky.
Shining Dots...
        Actually, the sky was full of those beautiful little dots. I then realized those were the stars. Once again, a sudden thought crossed my mind. I actually had got my answers. The sky wasn’t completely black now. Those stars were providing their lights to the sky, no matter how small it seemed. Though the stars were much farther from the sky, they didn’t feel ashamed of providing the help to the sky. Then I thought, “no matter how dark our life may seem, sometimes there are some people who appear as stars in our life. We cannot always see them, but we know they are there for us. They are always ready to help us, to guide us, to nurture us. They are the ones who would cast a patronus and chase away the dementors from our life. They give us love when we most need it. They give us hope when everything seems shattered. They encourage us when we feel like giving up. They completely change our life.” These amazing people, I call them my friends and family.
Best Friend... #MA
So, now I know when life tries to suck all the happiness out of me, there’ll be some people who will surely stand against it. They’d be standing like the guardian angel fighting back the demons against us.

I came back to consciousness; I realized I was admiring the beautiful night sky probably for 2-3 hours. There was nothing, but that moment and I intended to live in it for as long as I could.
I’m so much grateful to all those people who appeared as tiny shining beautiful dots in my life.
Now a strange thought is hitting up on my mind. Of course, I wouldn’t tell it here...  ;)
Friends Forever.. <3 <3 :D




Thanks for stopping by :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment